Right place, right time. That’s your mantra, your raison d’être. Actually, let’s add to that. Right place, right time, right audience, right platform. That’s the bulls-eye you want to chase on a daily basis, and we’ve got the tools, expertise and media savvy to help you nail it more often than not.
What you do requires exceptional planning skills, strategic thinking, an analytical mind, sound judgment and lightning-fast problem-solving skills. You’re hungry to learn, eager to be a key part of a top-notch team, and happy to do the thorough research it takes to develop an effective media plan.
You’re just who we need. Please keep reading.
We’re looking for someone who will dive into all aspects of digital media planning and buying. A proactive and enthusiastic team player who will walk the extra mile with us.
You’re going to be responsible for contributing to the development and stewardship of the overall client media plan. We’ll provide a fun, collaborative environment that will help you master the fundamentals of the media planning and buying process. And you’ll provide the brains we need to help in the conception, creation and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building media solutions across a variety of digital media platforms.
- Contribute to media plan development and stewardship while learning the basics of media planning.
- Support the media team to ensure that display, mobile, paid search, social media and other media elements are strategically used to reach client/campaign objectives.
- Leverage your understanding of major media types and vehicles, as well as research resources (ComScore, Simmons, Kantar Media, etc.), to gather and analyze data to support or refute plan recommendations and POVs.
- Assist in the planning, negotiation, buying, implementation, tracking, reporting and optimization of media buys. Generate the paperwork necessary for purchase authorizations and help resolve billing discrepancies.
- Review vendor media kits, provide POVs and maintain vendor database. Organize vendor meetings and coordinate lunch-and-learn sessions for the media team.
- Analyze reports and work with the media and ad ops teams to troubleshoot ad delivery and implement needed optimizations and changes.
- Maintain and update status reports on all media initiatives. Help build campaign timelines relating to media deliverables as well as creative spec sheets, and work with the traffic team to ensure proper material delivery to publishers.
- Help communicate day-to-day media-related needs and outstanding project tasks to the account services, ad ops and project management teams for assigned media campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and communicate innovative, business-building new media recommendations to internal teams.
- Help in processing invoices and maintaining records of invoices and campaign finances to ensure that media vendors are paid on time.
- Enthusiastic about advertising and driven to consistently deliver top-notch work.
- Previous experience in advertising agency or related internship(s) a plus.
- Only local candidates to South Florida (no relocation package).
- 4-year college degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration and/or communications preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Solid quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
- Proven critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.