The HR Manager, more accurately described as our Chief Happiness Officer, is a strategic leader and trusted adviser to our staff. Confidentiality and trust are critical. We are expanding our team with someone who knows how to have fun but understands their role as a key contributor to our long-term growth. As a guardian of our culture, they are responsible for the strategic oversight of decisions relevant to maintaining and growing an exceptional environment for our people to grow and thrive.
- Develop and manage a weekly calendar of employee related events including; internal special events & conferences , educational events, lunch and learn, guest speakers, facilitate inter-office employee team building activities, happy hours, quarterly industry events, celebratory events (holidays, birthdays, employee anniversary)
- Develop and maintain an employee Appreciation plan.
- Recruitment of new talent to expand and grow our team across all agency disciplines and all locations
- New Employee introduction and orientation
- Employee Reviews
- Compensation Negotiations and Management
What we need you to know and do
- Drive the recruitment, retention, and development of agency talent to meet the changing demands of our business.
- Experience in all phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, hiring, negotiation, etc.
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish and natural ability to establish trust and credibility
- An ability to organize and manage performance and salary reviews, partnering with finance
- An expert understanding of facilitating ideas and information
- Involvement and comfort in situations with a high level of confidentiality
- Experience coordinating company events or special programs
- Fun, energetic personality that transmits the energy of our culture and of the fast-paced digital advertising landscape we work in