The HR manager is a strategic leader and trusted advisor to our staff. Confidentiality and trust is critical. We are looking for a professional who knows how to have fun but understands their role as a key contributor of our long-term growth. As a guardian of our culture, they are responsible for the strategic oversight of decisions relevant to maintaining our environment.
You will be responsible for finding talent across all agency disciplines and all locations.
This position also coordinates and assists with agency building initiatives such as our monthly networking events, internal special events & conferences, and more. The HR manager identifies new recruits and provides internal growth opportunities to existing staff.
What we need you to know and do:
- Drive the recruitment, retention, and development of agency talent to meet the changing demands of our business.
- Experience in all phases of recruitment – sourcing, assessment, relationship building, networking, hiring, negotiation, etc.
- Genuine interest in people – their experiences, stories, and motivations.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish and natural ability to establish trust and credibility.
- An ability to organize and manage performance and salary reviews, partnering with finance.
- An expert understanding of facilitating ideas and information across a global agency.
- Involvement and comfort in situations with a high level of confidentiality, problem-solving skills.
- Experience coordinating company events or special programs.
- Assist process of Accounts Receivable (posting payments, collections and invoicing).
- Assist process of Accounts Payable (processing invoices, job costing).
- Fun, energetic personality that transmits the energy of our culture and of the fast paced digital advertising landscape we work in.