This position requires conceptual thinking, strategic depth and a clear understanding of the contemporary mindset of the US Latino audience. The right candidate is a senior creative with solid experience and a clear understanding of how all touch points work in unison. This candidate can find effective roles for content through social, mobile and all other possible expressions to bridge digital with the real world. The ideal candidate has passion and patience for detail, plays well with others and is on top of the latest tools and trends. This is a hands-on position, juggling work while giving clear direction to junior team members.
- Help to create and ensure the quality of concepts and work produced in collaboration with Copywriters, Designers and other teams.
- Handle projects from inception to full completion, creating seamless experiences for mobile, desktop and all other touchpoints, along with sitemaps, wireframes, concept flow, comps, presentations and spec documents.
- Participate in conceptual work including banners, video, animation, in-store, apps while interactivity adapting to any new demand.
- Experience in world class campaign development for advertising, across multiple platforms with strategic digital concepts at the core.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to lead, mentor and enhance the product of junior members of the team including brainstorm facilitation and day-to-day directing of projects or campaigns to completion.
- Excellent Bilingual (Spanish/English) with excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator primarily). Additional experience with Sketch App, motion and editorial programs such as After Effects, Final Cut and Premiere is a plus.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, Designers and Copywriters to build great user and brand experiences, with an understanding of adaptive, responsive and fluid design.