The Search Marketing Campaign Manager position involves planning, implementing and optimizing a number of search marketing campaigns for some of our clients. Expertise in Paid Search is a essential. Google certification is a plus. We are lookingM8 looks for people who are passionate and enthusiastic about online advertising, and who are not afraid to challenge concepts in order to achieve excellence.
- Lead the strategy and implementation of Search Marketing initiatives for some of ourM8’s clients.
- Manage a number of paid search accounts in order to drive incremental results for our clients.
- Establish great day- to- day communication routes with clients, Search team members, Account Managers and other Media team members (Traffic, Analytics, Display, etc.) to capitalize on results, learning and opportunities.
- Coordinate the tasks of Search team members assigned (partially or fully) to your accounts.
- Write ad copy and research keywords.
- Develop and manage bidding/optimization strategy using various tools.
- Design and perform tests on ad copy, landing pages and keywords to increase click-through rates, conversion rates and profit margins.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, including delivering presentations to senior management and clients.
- Utilize strong analytical skills to identify important data points and drive business decisions that maximize revenue and minimize cost, including refining bidding strategies.
- Develop forecasts/projections.
- Troubleshoot changes in performance.
- Keep current on the latest trends in the search marketing space. Advanced proficiency in Search Advertising required.
- Ability to understand and optimize key marketing metrics (CPA, CPC, etc.)
- Enthusiastic about the search industry and eager to keep up with the latest trends.
- Superior communications skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous experience with Search management tools (ie, Marin Search, Kenshoo) preferred.
- English and Spanish working proficiency required.