M8 is looking for a media coordinator to assist in fulfilling objectives, strategies and tactics of digital campaigns. They will assist our media team with daily tasks as well as billing coordination for media campaigns. This includes consolidating and analyzing reports, invoices, trafficking sheets and screenshots to help the media team with deliverables and reconciliation. We are looking for someone organized, proactive, passionate about digital marketing and eager to learn.
- Assist in planning, implementation, reporting and media proof of purchase. Generate documentation for purchase authorizations and resolve billing discrepancies.
- Develop understanding on how display, mobile, SEM and Social Media elements are used strategically to achieve client objectives.
- Understand how different media interact, and the relationships between publishers, media teams and clients to build successful initiatives.
- Assist in building traffic sheets for campaign implementation, while working with media teams, helping assign creative tasks appropriately.
- Communicate with publishers, generating screenshots for proof of performance.
- Work with publisher invoices to verify delivery and provide accurate and verified reporting to confirm payment to finance team.
- Analyze reports and work with the planning and analytics teams to resolve any discrepancies arising from the reconciliation of campaigns, while assisting in the implementation these solutions.
- Maintain and update reports and documentation of all media initiatives.
- Keep abreast of developments in the industry and transform them into innovative recommendations to be communicated to internal staff.
- Create billing budget summaries from media plans.
- Forecast and recognize month-end revenue.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional or student experience in Marketing, digital marketing, management companies, social communication, or related careers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Advanced English.
- Facility for mathematical calculations, capacity for analysis and comparison.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and ability to solve problems.
- Organization. You must be able to multitask and prioritize in a timely fashion. Project Management knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of advertising platforms pay on Facebook, Twitter, Google and Display media are a great bonus.
- Ability to work with and coordinate a team.