M8 is seeking an experienced Marketing Analyst to define trends in data, and apply that knowledge to develop strategies for client success. The Marketing Analyst must be adept at giving client presentations, managing multiple projects/clients, and working with experts across all digital marketing channels. As such, the Marketing Analyst will be accountable for delivering accurate data, trends and forecasts, delivered in a visually compelling manner with solid methodologies. This is an exciting opportunity to work across all channels within M8.
- Graduated in Statistics, Marketing, Economics Sciences or other quantitative field.
- Experience in online marketing analysis.
- Thorough understanding of online marketing and web metrics (all the initiatives).
- Comprehension of marketing concepts around acquisition, retention, reactivation, upgrade opportunities, and constituent loyalty.
- Deep knowledge of various measurement and campaign management technologies such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Advance English is required.
- Ability to present complex data reports to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Tableau Software or other data visualization/dashboarding tools is appreciated.
- MySQL knowledge is appreciated.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft office.