M8 is looking for thinkers. We need talent that can crack the social code of a campaign, and artists of the written word able to condense a novel in 140 characters. You seduce the audience with one hand, make them laugh their heart out with the other and write the most clickable CTA simultaneously.
The Copywriter is keen on everything digital, staying up to date with the latest trends. You can generate campaign ideas expressed through multiple digital platforms—not only engaging viewers, but generating measurable results.
Our team structure is horizontal. Here, it’s more about knowledge and talent than experience. You are intuitively capable of knowing when to follow and when to lead. You play well with others and are always eager to learn.
- Help create and ensure the quality of concepts and work produced in collaboration with Art Directors, Copywriters, Designers and other teams.
- Participate in cross-disciplinary development and execution of short-term (project specific) and long-term (account specific) creative concepts and strategies.
- Interpret briefs, strategize and brainstorm, help map ecosystems and interact with an extended team for campaign development.
- Prepare and present concept development internally and to client.
- Take an active role in developing, maintaining and refining campaigns that bridge display, social and mobile.
- Ability to create and curate campaigns across multiple mediums and platforms, including social campaign development with digital concepts at the core.
- Exceptional communication skills with internal teams.
- Knowledge of information architecture, design and UX for desktop and mobile as it pertains to effective copy. Including an understanding of the content challenges due to adaptive, responsive and fluid design.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) with excellent oral and written skills and the growing ability to present.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office; Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.